The Chef de Partie is responsible for the assigned part in the kitchen. You know
how to prepare dishes with care and quality. Your passion is to work in the
hospitality industry and finding the right combination between service, personal
attention and professionalism is essential.
The work consists of, among other things;
• Food styling; everything revolves around the avocado;
• Independently running your part of the kitchen;
• Assessing the quality of the products, freshness, shelf life;
• Preparing dishes according to recipe and planning;
• Planning the daily activities;
• Ordering products and ingredients;
• Presenting new dishes for our menu;
• Cleaning the work environment and kitchen equipment.
You already have experience in the kitchen, preferably in a similar position. You like working with fresh and beautiful products. You want to get the best out of all the avocado dishes. You meet the following requirements;
• A cook's diploma is an advantage, preferably SVH-cook training or similar;
• Know HACCP;
• Experience in the kitchen;
• Mastery of the Dutch language and / or English language;
• Motivated and active attitude;
• Team player;
• Stress resistant.
We offer you:
The Avocado Show offers a creative, challenging job in a beautiful environment
including flexible working hours and;
• An employment contract;
• Various development and (international) growth opportunities;
• A unique experience in a dynamic work environment;
• A good salary (tailored to job and work experience);
• Structure of holidays and 8% holiday allowance;
• Free for One, staff discount in all our restaurants;
• A great employer on your resume.
• Jay Greenslade: email@example.com
Who are we?
The Avocado Show opened its doors in Amsterdam, on March 2017.
Each dish revolves around the same superfood ingredient: Avocado.
Launching the first avocado-based restaurant has generated loads of
international media coverage leading to millions of interactions and thousands of
The Avocado Show is located in the middle of De Pijp, the most buzzing foodie & fashion area in Amsterdam. Fresh colors and good vibes give the restaurant its informal look and feel. Every dish at The Avocado Show is styled and served to perfection, and the menu is updated frequently to keep surprising fans. The restaurant offers 50 place settings, serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. The Avocado Show works with international staff and is open year round. Next to the restaurant you can find The Avocado Store; a candy store for avocado fans which is also used as an event space for avocado workshops and brand parties. For more information about (working at) The Avocado Show, please visit: https://www.theavocadoshow.com/